May 18, 2018, Baltschug Kempinski, Moscow
“Offshore Upstream Development in Russia and CIS 2018” has a reputation of one of the leading events in the Russian oil and gas industry. The caliber of the attendees and the sponsors, coupled with excellent networking opportunities and a high-level program have earned “Offshore Upstream Development in Russia and CIS 2018” the status it deserves.
The Conference is annually supported by Gazprom.
Among the sponsors and partners of the event in 2018 are Novomet-Perm, Oilteam, Vega Training Center, Institute of Environmental Survey, Planning & Assessment, as well as National Association of Oil and Gas Service, Russian Gas Society, Murmanshelf and Sozvezdie Associations.
In 2018 such companies as Gazprom, Gazprom neft, Rusgeology, Atomflot, Schlumberger, Roshelf, Gazprom VNIIGAZ, Zvezdochka, Novomet-Perm, Sovfracht, Sevmorneftegeofizika, Reflex Marine Ltd., Institute of Environmental Survey, Planning & Assessment, Vega Training Center, Oilteam, Burintech, Yuzhniigiprogaz, VTB Leasing and many others, as well as representatives of Russian Gas Society, Rosprirodnadzor, National Association of Oil and Gas Service, Administration of Krasnodar Region, Russian State Duma Committee on Energy, Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Russian Federation and other leading ministries and agencies regulating the development of the industry.
More than 120 delegates – top managers and heads of relevant departments – annually take part in the event. Traditionally the largest offshore operating companies are the regular participants of the conference.
Among speakers in 2018:
- Representative, Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
- Representative, Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Russian Federation
- Representative, Gazprom
- Oleg Penkov, Director for Offshore Projects, Rusgeology
- Mustafa Kashka, First Deputy General Director – Chief Engineer, Atomflot
- Representative, Schlumberger
- Marat Mansurov, Head of Department of Scientific and Technical Support of Marine Projects, Gazprom VNIIGAZ
- Evgeny Poshvin, Director of the Department of Innovation, Novomet-Perm
- Igor Nikulnikov, Deputy Business Development Director, GazInformPlast (Oilteam)
- Sergey Zubkov, Head of the Center of Geoinformation Systems and Earth Remote Sensing, Institute of Environmental Survey, Planning & Assessment
- Victor Zorin, Director, VEGA Training Center
- Vadim Kravets, Lead Analyst, RPI
- Tatyana Lapteva, Deputy Head of the Laboratory of Conceptual Schemes for the Offshore Fields' Development, Gazprom VNIIGAZ
Among the key conference topics in 2018 will be:
- State policy on offshore subsoil use
- Offshore projects at the South, Far East and Arctic seas: potential of oil and gas fields, companies' experience, problems and successful solutions
- Economic and legislative aspects of the Russian offshore projects realization. How to achieve economic efficiency and reduce the risks
- Infrastructure provision of the offshore oil and gas projects
- Sanctions for the Russian oil and gas industry – summing up the first results of import substitution
And many others.
Offshore Upstream Development in Russia and CIS is:
-The leading event of the field has being supported by Gazprom for 15 years
-The unique source of updated information devoted to the offshore projects in Russia and CIS
- Open access to innovative technologies and successful experience of the top companies operating in the offshore deposits
- More than 120 annual participants - representatives of the state authorities and top-management of the oilfield companies
- Gazprom, LUKOIL, Rosneft - the biggest Russian oilfield companies working on the offshore are the regular participants of the event
To obtain more information about the event: